This series of four short animated films for parents and carers offer advice on how to help keep children safe from the risks associated with the sharing of nude and nearly nude images.
They aim to empower parents and carers by helping them:
– Understand young people’s motivations for sending nude selfies.
– Plan to respond positively and constructively if they find out their child has shared a nude selfie.
– Gain confidence and skills in initiating preventative conversations.
– Identify risky behaviours or situations, and know when to seek help.
– Know how to get help if a child is at risk after sharing an image.